Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cat in a Shetra Crown




Contributor: Zoe Eddy
Submission: Sharpie, pencil, paper, colored pencil
LARP system: Madrigal / Accelerant
Your Location: Cambridge, MA
Character name: Esme
Years LARPing: 2ish

This is my version of the GM's white cat in a Shetra headdress. The Shetra are an ancient spider race that like to bring people into their world-wide Web. My character, Esme, willingly walked into the Shetra web courtesy the Lord of the Web's majestic sister (you know she hates me); along with two others (both more experienced than I am), I work to rectify the maledicted (tainted and terribly evil) weave of the Web.

You know I do.

The cat. The White Cat is not the GM's pet (I think...). It is the GM, garbed as a white cat, who comes to visit an IG group, the Order of the Star, in order to help them on all sorts of vampire-slaying things. The White Cat, which may or may not be 6'7"+, also helps all sorts of other people IG.

I really have nothing to do with him.






3 comments: