Friday, May 11, 2012

Leaving Mundania Review

So I started reading Lizzie Stark's new book, Leaving Mundania, and, so far, she has some really interesting points. Some of them are really observant, and some of them are problematic. Over the course of the next few days, I'm going to be posting quotes from specific chapters, including my thoughts on them. I'll post a chapter a day, and I encourage everyone to add their feedback (especially if they've read the book, or are in the process of reading the book). Leaving Mundania is available as an ebook for $9.99; you can also pick it up on amazon or at a local bookstore.

Lizzie Stark is actively in conversation with LARPers, and her book is one of the first to really address LARPing, as a hobby and phenomenon, thoughtfully. I think it would be good, for the entire community, to provide her with some constructive and engaged feedback. My thoughts on the first chapter will go up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment