Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gamesthetic: Rob C. of Accelerant's Blog

I'm happy to feature Rob Ciccolini's blog, Gamesthetic, and I urge everyone to go check it out. In the blog, Rob writes about LARP, but also about tabletop games and game design in general. Rob is the creator of the Accelerant System, and, in my opinion, one of the most important voices in LARPing. Also, Rob is a really active part of the games he runs (and I mean that figuratively and literally-- if you hear vague whispers of, "was it a tall and lanky beast sporting two longclaws?" then you may be in trouble); even if you're a new player, after game, Rob will make sure to spend a few minutes chatting with you about your experiences. So, clearly, I'm very excited that Rob has a blog up-and-running: it will be great to read more of his posts in the future!

http://gamesthetic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment